- Pre-booking is essential you can book via our app on the website, if you have a larger group or special requirements please get in touch we will do our best to assist.
- Our treks usually run at 10am or 2pm. During the summer 6 days a week. During winter we will trek thu- sunday however if you have a request for a different day please get in touch we will do our best to accommodate for groups of 4 plus.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult:
Under 7s are £10 but must be accompanied by an Adult.
10 to 18 year olds can walk an alpaca single handed but must be accompanied by a full paying Adult.
- On contacting us to arrange the date for your trek please inform us of the age of your children to help with our planning.
- Once you have purchased a trek we will forward on further information including directions on how to find us. Including our new Covid restrictions that will be updated regularly for the changing restrictions.
- Please ensure you are prepared and dress appropriately for the weather. We recommend waterproof footwear and sun cream. It is advisable not to wear shorts.
- Please note we do trek when it is raining but if the weather is too severe we may have to cancel. We will contact you to rearrange your trek.
- Please advise us of any special dietary needs on booking.
Group Bookings please contact us directly for larger bookings and we will be able to accommodate you. We welcome groups of all kinds including hen do’s, work parties, alternative Christmas parties, birthday parties etc…